O'Grady Peyton International (USA), Inc. values your privacy. When you submit personal information about yourself to our website, we will not give that information to companies outside of O'Grady Peyton and its affiliates, except as provided below or disclosed at the time of submission.
WHO WE ARE
The O'Grady Peyton Site is an information and career website on the World Wide Web. The site is owned and operated by O'Grady Peyton International (USA), Inc. (“O'Grady Peyton”, “us”, “our” or “we”) and its parent, AMN Healthcare, Inc., headquartered in San Diego, California, USA. O'Grady Peyton provides nursing positions in the United States for nurses from around the world. O'Grady Peyton currently has hundreds of nurses working in long-term positions in health care facilities throughout the United States.
How to Contact O'Grady Peyton
Our Postal Address is: O'Grady Peyton International (USA), Inc. 4 Mall Court, Suite A Savannah, GA 31406 United States
Telephone: (912) 352-0684
Toll-Free Telephone: (800) 532-3034
Fax: (912) 352-4841 Email: email@example.com.
For purposes of the Data Protection Act of 1998 (United Kingdom), the data controller is O'Grady Peyton International (USA), Inc. of 4 Mall Court, Suite A, Savannah, GA 31406. Our nominated representative for the purposes of the Data Protection Act (“UK-Act”) is Sinead Carbery, Brand President. Our registration number is 04-3027023.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Personal Information You Give Us
There are various areas on our Site where we either require or permit you to provide personal information. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service, when you report a problem with the Site or otherwise contact us. The information you give us may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, licensure, certifications, education and/or employment history, and related information.
Information that We Derive Independently from Your Use of the Site
Aside from any information you may actively disclose to us, there is other less obvious information that we might obtain from you. Our system automatically collects and aggregates information about the pages that visitors view on our Site. Some examples of such aggregated information are as follows:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are widely used on the Internet and have become an industry standard. Cookies enable user registration, login and personalization, among other things. Although a cookie cannot identify you personally, it can identify your computer. Your browser is most likely set up to accept cookies automatically. If you would like to disable this feature, you may do so by adjusting the options or preferences in your browser. However, by doing so, you will lose some of the conveniences of our Web pages.
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin service with an Internet Service Provider. Each time you log onto our site and each time you request one of our pages, our server logs your IP address. Although we log your session with us, we will not normally link your IP address to anything that can enable us to identify you.
- Computer information: We query your computer automatically for information about the computer or operating system you are using, such as the baud rate of your modem or error messages you may have received.
- Geographic location: We may gather information about your geographical location by determining where your computer is located by its IP address.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
The personal information you provide to us is used:
Information we derive independently or aggregate from your use of the Site is used to:
- for the purpose specified at the time you provide such information, e.g. to supply you with requested information, contact you for an employment opportunity with us or our clients
- to notify you about any important changes, new services, announcements and general communications
- to give you access to special areas of our Site intended for registered users, through use of a unique identifier or user ID
- understand how our users, as a group, use the services we provide so that we can improve our Site and the services we offer
- identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service or other rules, or to protect our service, Site, users or others
- audit the use of our Site and for system administration
- enhance our services to better fit your individual needs
- diagnose and resolve problems you or others may be having with our Site
- improve the content of the pages within the Site
- improve processing of employment inquiries
- track and verify compliance with our policies, abiding by federal, state, local and other national laws
Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose your social security number or any other personal information you provide to us unless you authorize us to do so, except where needed to deliver a service to you.
Personal information may be shared with our parent company and affiliates in the United States. Such affiliates may contact you regarding recruitment opportunities. We will not disclose your application status without your authorization. Personal information may also be given to selected third party providers for the purpose of sending you e-mails on our behalf.
Aggregate statistical information may be shared with our parent company, our partners, affiliates or other outside companies (including marketing and advertising companies) who may provide services to us. For these purposes we only share aggregate information, which does not include individual names or other information which may be related back to you as an individual.
When We May be Forced to Disclose or Give Out Personal information
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will be processed and stored at a destination located in the United States.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By providing any personal information to O’Grady Peyton, you, including persons in the member states of the European Union, fully understand and consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States, and you understand and acknowledge your consent, notwithstanding that some governmental authorities may consider the level of protection of such data in the United States not equivalent to that required within the European Union or any other jurisdiction.
If at any time you object to our use of your personal information, including use of your email address, you may stop that use by emailing your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have access to an O'Grady Peyton representative via the phone, address and email address above or via the “Contact Us” link on this site to correct and update your information at any time. We encourage you to correct and update information related to your Site submissions. At your request, we will make any appropriate changes you provide to us. In accordance with the UK-Act, you have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Other sites on the internet link to O'Grady Peyton. Also, our Site contains links to other sites we feel are helpful to our users. These sites have their own privacy policies as well as standards as to how they treat personal information. Please review these sites' policies as we are not responsible for their content or how they collect personal information. Participating in these third-party sites is voluntary on your part and any information given to them, as well as any payments, delivery of products or goods, services, legal terms, or any representation associated with the sites are strictly between you and that third party.
"Do Not Track" SIGNALS
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, O’Grady Peyton currently does not alter its practices when it receives a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about "Do Not Track," you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.