U.S. Nursing Program
Ready to Work in Nursing Jobs in America?
Congratulations on your decision to inquire about exciting nursing jobs in America. O'Grady Peyton's U.S. nursing program is one of the most well respected in the nation, and our experienced nursing recruiters can help you with the entire process, including everything you need to know about our nursing program's requirements and the nursing licensure and U.S. Visa process
Since our inception in 1981, we have placed thousands of healthcare professionals in hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United States. We help our valuable candidates with every aspect of the process, including:
- Completion of all required U.S. nursing forms
- Preparation for the U.S. licensing examination (NCLEX), including accommodations for travel
- Obtaining a permanent residency Visa (Green Card)
- Arrangements for living accommodations in the U.S.
- Free medical, dental and life insurance
- Comprehensive retirement planning
- Free flight to the U.S. to start your new job
- Free continuing education courses (nursing CEUs)
Download our Free U.S. Nursing Program Brochure
O'Grady Peyton International has put together an all-inclusive guide on how you can work as a nurse in the U.S.A. and how we help you get here. To gain access to this helpful guide download out brochure using the link below. If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to contact us at (877) 686-7230.